Before starting from SEO Strategy, i want to tell you about some basic concepts in shorts. than we will discuss about the How to Create a basic SEO Strategy for 2020.
- What is SEO
- Why is SEO Important?
After that, we will discuss
- How to Create an SEO Strategy for 2020
- SEO Strategy that works in 2020
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is the process of optimizing websites or web pages to show up higher in ranking on the search engine, which results in pure organic traffic (unpaid traffic).
Why is SEO Important?
You know 75% of Searchers start their searches on Google, and First Five result gets 67% Clicks these facts get you an idea of why SEO is so important. So Every business wants to get in first 5 or on the first page, so SEO is essential for that business.
Importance of SEO Process
Many SEO companies fail to gain Ranking due to wrong Strategy for SEO Process. Keep in mind that no SEO is the same for every business. know about SEO Process Step by Step | SEO Working Process in 10 Step |SEO Tutorial | SEO Plan | SEO Strategy 2020
Now Come to the point, what is SEO work process
Keep in mind that no SEO is the same for every business. SEO Strategist will check the business industry and make the SEO plan, which best suits their business.
Three types of SEO on which we need to focus during their Strategy, SEO process
- On-Page SEO – This SEO focuses on Content, Image which is available on the Pages and how to optimize content to boost website ranking and traffic for Specific keywords
- Off-Page SEO – This SEO Focus basically on link building. Best backlink Strategy helps to get a good Rank in a Search engine such as Google.
- Technical SEO – In this, We focus on website architecture. How response the website is essential for a website’s search engine ranking.
How to Create a basic SEO Strategy for 2020- Step by step seo implementation
To create an SEO strategy, you must follow the below-given process -Step by Step SEO Strategy For Any Website to Rank in Google
- First of all Analysis the business and search for business Keywords
- Create a list of Topics which covers your business Keywords
- Make a List of Long Tail Keywords based on these topics
- Build Pages for each Topic.
- Set up a Business Blog.
- Blog every week
- Create a link-building.
- Compress all images before posting on the website
- Stay updated with SEO news and practices
- Measure and track performance.
1. Analysis of the Business Service/Products
First of all, Check your business niche and find keywords on which you want traffic. As if your business is Digital Marketing and your website is all around digital marketing. Select your business website Keywords based on services.
2. Make a list of business Topic/Service words
Make a list of 10 short words related to your product and service as we take an example of Digital Marketing company so service keywords such as Digital Marketing, SEO, SMO, PPC, Email Marketing. Use Google’s Keyword Tool to identify its search volume. Make a list of short-tail keywords first.
3. Make a List of Long Tail Keywords for business topics
Long-tail keywords are those who contain three and four keyword phrases which are very, very specific to service. Use the Keyword Tool to identify five to 10 long-tail keywords. For example, Our service is Digital Marketing, which is short-tail keywords. It is challenging to rank so we can take long-tail keywords such as Digital Marketing Services.
- Digital Marketing Agency
- Digital Marketing Company
- Digital Marketing Service Provider
- Digital Marketing Service
- SEO Services
- SEO Agency
- PPC Service
4. Build Pages for each Topic
Make a Web Page for Each Topic using long-tail keywords. USer Proper subtopics and table of contents, where you can briefing your readers’ sub-topics you will elaborate in a blog. Use the best image and alt tag also include the links which enhance the user experience.
5. Set up a Business Blog
Blogging is the best way to engage your website users and rank for keywords. If your business does not already have a blog, set one up. Keep in mind that you are blogging for your audience, not the search engines.
6. Blog every week
you should always remember that blogging primarily for your audience not for searching Engines. Write about the things that your audience wants to read. you must include the proper keywords and
7. Create a Link Building Plan
First 5 Steps comes under the on-page SEO. Link Building is the Primary Objective of the Offpage SEO. Link Building is the process of getting links to your website from another website on the web. Link building is a huge factor to get rank in Search engine. There are many ways to create link building.
8. Compress all the media before posting on a website
You know speed is the most important ranking factor which depends on file size. With Large files, size sites take more time to open, which means load time increases. The smaller the file size, the faster your website will load, and the higher you can rank on google as a result. Be careful when compressing your images, and check the file’s actual size once you export it back to your computer. While some tools might not be faithful to the size, it shows you, and others can sacrifice some image quality when compressing the artwork.
9. Stay updated with SEO news and practices
Stay updated with SEO news and changes. a lot of websites where you can read the latest update about SEO
- Search Engine Roundtable
- Webmaster Central Blog
- Search Engine Land.
10. Measure and track your Success –
SEO can take a lot of time and effort. Create a monthly dashboard using Excel, Google Sheets, or a web analytics package so you can monitor how much traffic comes to your website from organic search. Tracking indexed pages, leads, ROI, inbound links, keywords, and your actual ranking on SERPs which can help you recognize your success as well as identify areas of opportunity.
Some Tips –
- First of all look for “Opportunity Keyword”
- Analyze Google’s First Page
- Create Something Different… Or Better
- Add Something Different
- Optimize For On-Page SEO
- Optimize For User Intent
- Build Links to Your Page
- Improve and Update Your Content Regularly
Now It’s Your Turn – Comment below – 🙂 for more detail visit us Top SEO Company in India